Small spread collar in royal blue poplin
Our Aubrey shirt is named after the character from O'Brien's Master and Commander. The Aubrey shirt comes in a small spread collar with removable collar stays, in a soft poplin fabric with a royal blue and white weave that recalls life on the water.
The Aubrey shirt is part of our new collection of small spread collar shirts, made from a beautiful poplin fabric from Tessitura Monti, the famed textile mill of Italy. The cuffs are mitered and convertible - they can be buttoned, rolled up casually, or dressed up and worn with cuff links.
- Small spread collar with removable 5cm collar stays - or upgrade to 3D
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
- Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C convertible mitered cuffs
- Two side pleats
- Box placket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole