The Brummell's Preferred shirt will render the cluster of frumpy white shirts in your closet obsolete, trust us.
It is the perfect blank slate to build your own style, to support your character. And that, we're sure Brummell would agree, holds to the aspiration of being a dandy.
- H&C Tall Spread collar - classic American spread collar with a great presence
- Contrast gussets
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton
- 120 thread count (yarn count)
- Environmentally safe fabric - with easy care finish for easy ironing
- H&C convertible cuffs - can be worn with buttons, or with cuff links
- Single-needle construction
- French placket
Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
We make shirts crafted for the height of your torso (short, average, tall) and your overall build (skinny, slim, athletic, or broad). Our shirts aren't made for the masses. They're made for you.
Dylan, above and below, wears and Average/Slim.