One of the most iconic of American monuments, Mount Rushmore is a juxtaposition of American culture, heritage and landscape. Tucked among the rolling Black Hills of South Dakota, four of our country’s greatest leaders jut out from the hard granite of Harney Peak. Our Rushmore shirt celebrates these great men and the hard working men who brought their memorial to life. Rushmore comes in a soft washed poplin with a rich navy blue and red plaid pattern.
Rushmore is part of our new collection of washed casual shirts. It’s gone through a special wash that leaves the garment feeling soft and comfortable. It also has a casual, small point collar and a single breast pocket with a pen holder.
- Unstructured casual point collar
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
- Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C rounded cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Left breast pocket and pen pocket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole