Southern sophistication with a new age sensibility, our Bellevue dress shirt in red features a three color check pattern inspired by the South’s rich history and balanced by Hugh & Crye’s modern cutaway collar.
- H&C cutaway collar - an elegant but forward style
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton
- Oxford cloth Pin Point 80's yarn count
Environmentally safe fabric
- H&C convertible cuffs - can be worn with buttons, or with cuff links
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric.
The traditional oxford cloth is a type of basket weave where multiple weft threads are crossed over an equal number of warp threads. The threads are usually of a single color crossed with a white to give the oxford its unique, checkerboard appearance. It can be worn casually or professionally depending on the thread count and finish.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. They're ready-made, fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. Our shirts aren't made for the masses, they're made for you.
Launch our Help Center or chat with our Fit Experts.
Product ID/SKU: ATTI-RD
Not sure about your size? Find your fit.