Southern sophistication with a new age sensibility, our Bellevue dress shirt in blue features a three color check pattern inspired by the South’s rich history and balanced by Hugh & Crye’s modern cutaway collar.
- H&C cutaway collar - an elegant but forward style
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton
- Oxford cloth Pin Point 80's yarn count
Environmentally safe fabric
- H&C convertible cuffs - can be worn with buttons, or with cuff links
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric. Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. They're ready-made, fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. Our shirts aren't made for the masses, they're made for you.