Washed point in brown and blue plaid
The arid and windswept badlands of the western U.S. are amongst the most desolate but beautiful natural formations to be found on earth. Our Badlands shirt comes in a soft washed poplin fabric with a navy blue and brown plaid pattern that is reminiscent of the earthy hues found in these landscapes. Our Badlands shirt is part of our new collection of washed casual shirts. It’s gone through a special wash that leaves the garment feeling soft and comfortable. It also has a casual, small point collar and a single breast pocket with a pen holder.
This item is final sale and cannot be returned for a refund. Please contact us at [email protected] or 202-250-3807 if you need any help with sizing.
- Washed unstructured point collar
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
- Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C rounded cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Contrast blue oxford inner sleeve binding
- Left breast pocket with button and pen pocket
- Brown faux tortoise shell buttons
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole