Our Nucky shirt is among our contrast cutaway collection. The cuffs on the Nucky are convertible - they can be buttoned, rolled up casually, or dressed up and worn with cuff links. The Nucky has been washed in an environmentally-friendly garment finish for a softer, more wearable feel. It also features a few subtle details - contrast sleeve placket bindings (white), contrast side gussets (white) and gold button-hole thread on the last button-hole.
This Nucky shirt comes in three colorways, this one is cut from a purple and blue poplin cotton fabric.
This item is final sale and cannot be returned for a refund. Please contact us at [email protected] or 202-250-3807 if you need any help with sizing.
- Contrast cutaway collar in white with removable 5cm collar stays - or upgrade to 3D
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight poplin fabric
Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C's convertible barrel cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket (front)
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast sleeve placket binding (white)
- Contrast side gussets (white)
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric. Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. They're ready-made, fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. Our shirts aren't made for the masses, they're made for you.