El Profe is not a professor. He’s cooler, younger and has a sense of style. The bright blue dense check brings a crisp and fresh element to any look. And the smooth poplin fabric makes it comfortable as well.
El Profe also features our new Semi-spread, or “Ainsley” style. It’s a classic collar that looks great dressed up with a tie or casually unbuttoned. Along with our new mitered convertible cuffs, this is one of our most versatile shirt styles yet.
- Semi-spread collar with removable 6cm collar stays - or upgrade to 3D
- Contrast gussets
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton
- Environmentally safe fabric - with easy care finish for easy ironing
- H&C mitered convertible cuffs - can be worn with buttons, or with cuff links
- Box placket
- Two back darts
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole, which is horizontal
Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
We make shirts crafted for the height of your torso (short, average, tall) and your overall build (skinny, slim, athletic, or broad). Our shirts aren't made for the masses. They're made for you.