Casual washed point in red, blue, green plaid
Our Sequoia shirt is named for the awe-inspiring and humbling redwood trees of California and the western U.S. The Sequoia shirt comes in a soft washed poplin fabric with a navy blue, red and green plaid pattern. The Sequoia shirt is part of our new collection of washed casual shirts. It’s gone through a special wash that leaves the garment feeling soft and comfortable. It also has a casual, small point collar and a single breast pocket with a pen holder.
- Washed unstructured point collar
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
- Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C rounded cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Contrast blue oxford inner sleeve binding
- Left breast pocket with button and pen pocket
- Brown faux tortoise shell buttons
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric. Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. they're ready-made fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. We make shirts crafted for the height of your torso (short, average, tall) and your overall build (skinny, slim, athletic, or broad). Our shirts aren't made for the masses. they're made for you.