The arid and windswept badlands of the western U.S. are amongst the most desolate but beautiful natural formations to be found on earth. Our Badlands shirt comes in a soft washed poplin fabric with a navy blue and brown plaid pattern that is reminiscent of the earthy hues found in these landscapes. Our Badlands shirt is part of our new collection of washed casual shirts. It has a casual, small point collar and a single breast pocket with a pen holder.
This Badlands shirt is cut from a blue, yellow plaid poplin fabric.
- Interlined (reinforced) casual collar without the need for collar stays
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C rounded cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Contrast blue oxford inner sleeve binding
- Left breast pocket with button and pen pocket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric.Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. They're ready-made, fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. Our shirts aren't made for the masses, they're made for you.