Glacier is part of our new collection of washed casual shirts named after our great National Parks. This shirt has a casual, small point collar and a single breast pocket with a pen holder.
- Unstructured casual point collar
- 100% two-ply Egyptian Cotton from the renowned Italian mill Tessitura Monti
- Lightweight 3oz poplin weave
Environmentally safe fabric - lightly washed for softness
- H&C rounded cuffs
- Two back darts
- Box placket
- Left breast pocket and pen pocket
- Extra buttons sewn on inner placket
- Contrast horizontal (gold) button-hole piping on last button hole
Egyptian cotton is a particular variety that is grown in only a few other places. It is renowned as some of the best in the world. It has an extra long staple, which means it has longer fibers, resulting in a silkier, more durable fabric. Poplin, sometimes called broadcloth, is a plain weave which means the threads alternately cross over and then under each other. This results in a very smooth and durable fabric that has an almost silky hand feel, particularly with higher thread counts. Also, poplins look very crisp when ironed.
Hugh & Crye dress shirts use a sizing system based on body types. They're ready-made, fitted shirts, designed for lean and athletically built men. Our shirts aren't made for the masses, they're made for you.