With a style for all seasons, the L'Enfant partially lined (buggy-back) blazer is a light-weight structured garment produced in our patent 12 sizes to provide you with a comfortable and slim fit.
The H&C Buggy Back Blazer is an incredible layering piece, and can be worn both in smart casual and professional occasions. In understated classic colorways and a few bolder patterns, you'll always fit right in.
Wear the L'Enfant with solid poplins and a tie for a more refined look, or stripes and checks for a forward yet polished feel.
This limited-run design features a navy blue Donegal pattern ( a unique speckled look named after the region in Ireland where it originates) and navy lining. It is finished with a wool and silk blend, providing a polished and refined look and feel.
- Hugh & Crye slim fit based on body types
- Notched lapels and trim silhouette
- Chest and two flap pockets
- Double vents
- Functioning cuffs ('surgeon cuffs' with working button holes)
- Partially lined (buggy-back) for lighter feel and wearability
- Lined sleeves (100% polyester)
- Two button fastening
- 71% Wool, 10% Silk, 19% Nylon/Viscose
- Extra buttons included
Fits true to the Hugh & Crye size. Whatever your H&C shirt size is, that's your H&C blazer size. Not sure? Check out our Fit Finder or give us a call 202-250-3807 or send us an email [email protected]'ve got an army of stylists that would love to help you.
Check out photos of guys wearing this item on #WIWT.