The Hugh & Crye Band Collar Popover
Wayfarers and seekers of the unknown: the Hugh & Crye Band Collar Popover is the perfect companion for your wanderings. With less conformity than a dress shirt and more intrigue than a polo, the Band Collar Popover is what's been missing from your wardrobe. Its short sleeves, banded collar, and quarter placket design create a crisp look with a worldly sensibility.
Made of 100% lightweight cotton, the Band Collar Popover is ideal for wearing alone or layering under other shirts and jackets. Available in varied classic solids and patterns, just pop it on and go.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, and iron on warm to keep your popover looking crisp.
This Lynd band collar popover style is cut from a white twill fabric.
- Banded collar, nice and crisp
- 100% cotton
- Woven with environmentally safe fabric
- Quarter placket with three classic buttons (and one extra!)
- Reinforced half-moon yoke
- Left breast pocket
- Two side slits with a dropped back (back 1" longer than front) for ease of movement and coverage
- Available in our 5 Casual H&C sizes (Skinny, Slim, Athletic, Broad, and Big)
- Cut slightly looser through the body for easily "popping" on and off!
This band collar popover in pure white is made from a twill weave fabric.
Our newest product introduction is an iteration of last year's "Print Popover". We improved the construction (reinforced side seam, longer placket for ease, interlined collar), cut them from a higher quality yarn-dyed fabric, and decided to offer them in 5 sizes. Gasp! That's not a typo.
We're trying something new here, and with the best intention (read: your needs) in mind. Our Band Collar Popover is cut a touch looser, but still flattering. There just wasn't the need for 12 sizes in a casual garment like this. So what does this mean for you? If you already know and love your H&C fit stick with your build and the body length should work out really well for you (i.e. if you wear Average/Slim, then get the Slim fit in popovers).